If there’s one thing we all agree on, it’s that pizza is a delicious and tasty food that is popular within American culture. What better way to celebrate than chowing down on a slice or two of the best pizza the Eastern Shore has to offer on National Pizza Day? If you’re not sure where to go we are here to help you decide! Here are the top five pizza places on the Eastern Shore:
- Pizza Tugos in Ocean City, MD. If you’ve visited the popular beach town a time or two and haven’t been to this popular pizza place, Pizza Tugos in West Ocean City is definitely the way to go. They offer a variety of craft pizza options including The Godfather, King Caine, Veggie and Cheeseburger. If you want a custom pizza they offer a build-your-own option giving you the opportunity to create your dream pizza! Not only is there a Pizza Tugos in West OC, but they also have two other locations as well in Downtown OC on 18th street and uptown on 116th!
- Delmar Pizza in Delmar, DE is the place to celebrate the greatest holiday ever. This pizza palace will make your tastebuds dance with their Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Chicken Ranch, Athenian, or Mexican Pizza! Don’t miss out on their newest addition to the menu: Steak Alfredo Pizza. If you don’t want a shmancy-fancy pizza to munch on, they also offer cheese and a whole list of toppings so you can build your own pizza with the toppings of your choice. Don’t miss out on the party at Delmar Pizza.
- Lombardi’s in Salisbury, MD has been an award winning, stone oven baked pizza restaurant for over 30 years – who wouldn’t want to celebrate National Pizza Day with this great pizza legend? If you’re looking to have a taste of authentic yet tasty pizza, explore their specialty pizza menu offering Breakfast Pizza, California Style, and Italian Cheese Steak Pizza. Lombardi’s is so great they even offer a Peanut Butter Jelly Pizza!
- Proccolinos in Chestertown, MD offers special and never heard before pizza combinations that will leave your mouth watering. The Margherita Pizza, Ziti Pizza, and Taco Pizza are all around delicious choices. You also can’t go wrong with their classics like Hawaiian, Meat Lovers Pizza, and Veggie.
- Stoked Woodfire in Cambridge, MD has a wide selection of pizza that will help you celebrate the day of the greatest food ever created! From Fall Pizza, Clam & Bacon, and even Crab Pizza! If that doesn’t scream delicious, we don’t know what does. Another popular choice is the 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue which gives you a classic pizza with spinach, onions, garlic and mozzarella.
No matter where you go, National Pizza Day should be celebrated with a bang! So wherever your favorite pizza spot is, come out and enjoy the cheesy, gooey, tasty all around delicious classic food on an amazing national day!