Saturated Fat: 1g
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken breasts (diced)
- 2 boxes mini phyllo dough shells (Athens®, 30 shells)
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda (grated)
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons red onion (diced)
- fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl combine barbecue sauce and chicken.
- Add chicken mixture to the Fillo shells. Top chicken with red onion, gouda and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden. Remove from oven and top with fresh cilantro.
Chef: Barbara Bakes