Saturated Fat: 13g
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cups chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 lemon (2 tbsp lemon juice + 1 tsp lemon zest)
- Zest and juice the lemon, as needed.
- Add the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and lemon juice to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until well-combined.
- Pick out 4 small ramekins or serving glasses. Drop half of the blueberries into the bottom of the ramekins.
- Pour the chia-lemon mixture on top of the blueberries.
- Top each pudding cup with the remaining blueberries and lemon zest. Refrigerate until serving.