No bake refrigerated pie is one of our family favorites. It is a cool and creamy treat!
I like to make it ahead and wow people with its store bought look.
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 melted milk chocolate Hershey bar poured decorative and/or
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts sprinkled around
With mixer whip heavy cream into soft peaks then set aside.
In another bowl, beat peanut butter, sugar, cream cheese, salt and vanilla until creamy.
Fold these two bowls together gently into one bowl mixing well but not losing fluff in cream.
Fold into crust smoothing top.
You can stop here or decorate pies with optional toppings.
Put finished pie in refrigerator to set.