Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- 6 portabello mushroom
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint (roughly)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley (roughly chopped)
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 1 garlic cloves (finely grated)
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1/3 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Slice the mushroom stalks from the caps. Place the mushroom caps on a baking sheets, gills facing up. Finely chop the mushroom stalks.
- In a bowl, combine the mushroom stalks, mint, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly. Using a spoon, divide the mixture evenly among the 6 mushroom caps, gently packing the mixture down with the back of the spoon.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over each mushroom, then bake for 15 to 25 minutes, until the surface of the stuffing is golden. Serve warm.
Chef: Leite's Culinaria