Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- 1 pound pasta shells (medium, or other pasta shape)
- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups corn (frozen, canned, or fresh, cooked)
- 1/2 cups cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1/3 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cups lime juice
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (Old El Paso)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend (shredded)
- 3 avocado (firm but ripe – diced)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, add the cooled pasta, black beans, corn, cilantro, tomatoes, and salsa. Toss gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, taco seasoning, and garlic. Pour over pasta and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill until serving.
- Right before serving, toss in the cheese and avocado. Add your favorite taco toppings like sour cream or crushed tortillas.
Chef: The Girl Who Ate Everything