Have you ever wondered what your signature scent would be? You may already think you have one—and chances are it comes with a famous name and a hefty price tag, and plenty of others think it’s their signature too. Instead of buying what a perfumer has combined, why not try your nose out, and choose the scents you truly like best?
Sometimes, there’s one note of a perfume that really appeals to you, and that underlying scent is what causes you to purchase the fragrance. There may be many other scents you haven’t yet smelled, that would please your olfactory senses even more.
I am hosting “Invent Your Signature Scent;” those who attend will make their own signature natural perfume—without harsh chemicals or dyes. You don’t need any experience, just your creativity. What you can expect:
- Over 100 essential oil scents to choose from and blend together into the perfect perfume
- You can use the scents to create all different variations of perfumes, and there is no limit on the number you can create.
- You can name your signature scent, and it will be kept on file so future quantities can be ordered any time you wish.
- You can custom order any Lucky Girl Bath and Beauty Product to be made with your signature scent.
- Included with the $25 fee is a bottle of your favorite signature scent.
The event is Sunday February 19th, from 2 – 4 p.m. at Robin Walter Salon and Spa in Ocean Pines. You must register in advance, and can do so by calling 410.208.2576
If you are unable to attend the event, but would still like to make your signature scent, I am available for on-site birthday parties, girl’s nights, or any other occasion where making a signature scent, makes perfect sense! (For parties with 6 or more people only, please.)
For additional information or inquiries, email Christy.