Saturated Fat: 7g
- 4 sweet potatoes (medium)
- 1 cup black beans
- 4 ounces fontina cheese (freshly grated)
- 2 cups arugula (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 4 eggs (cooked as desired)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Poke sweet potatoes with a fork and then place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and bake for 30-40 minutes more.
- Remove and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Carefully slice down the center of the potato, pushing the skin open.
- Stuff each potato with an ounce of fontina, then top equally with black beans.
- At this time you can pop it back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
- Season arugula with olive oil and lemon juice, then add a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Add it on top of the black beans, then add your cooked eggs on top of the arugula.
- If desired, you can cook the eggs when the sweet potatoes have a few minutes left so they are all ready to go.
Chef: How Sweet it is