Yield: 2 glasses
- 1/4 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon basil (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or honey)
- 3 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 8 ounces club soda (or sparkling water)
- Mash together the blueberries, basil and sugar until the blueberries are mashed, the basil is fragrant and the sugar dissolves.
- Pour 1.5 ounces each of bourbon into ice filled glasses.
- Spoon blueberry mixture into each glass (about 1-2 tablespoons each).
- Pour about 4 ounces (1/2 cup) into each glass.
- Add more ice if needed, and garnish with extra blueberries and/or basil if desired. Enjoy!