Blueberry-Basil Cream Pops
Yield: About 6
- 3/4 cups blueberries
- 2 peaches (large, ripe)
- 4 basil leaves (large)
- 1 can coconut cream (full fat)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Puree blueberries, 1 peach, and basil in the food processor until evenly blended. (Note that some flecks of the blueberry skin or basil will remain).
- Evenly divide the pureed mixture among the popsicle molds.
- Rinse the food process then puree the remaining peach until it is well blended. Add an even amount of puree to each mold.
- Pour coconut cream into a small bowl and stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons of sugar, to taste. Stir constantly until the sugar is incorporated. Divide evenly among popsicle molds.
- Add a stick to each mold and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to enjoy, remove from the freezer and let sit on the counter 15 minutes or until the pops loosen from the molds. For a quicker fix, run the mold under hot water for 7-10 seconds.
Chef: Holley Grainger