Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon thyme (fresh minced)
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper (freshly)
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries (about ¾ cup)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare pork by removing fat and connective tissue. Pat dry with paper towel.
- On a large plate combine thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Roll tenderloin in the mixture until well coated.
- Place tenderloin on a large baking sheet covered in parchment. Bake in oven for approximately 40 minutes or until internal temperature reads 145 degrees.
- Remove from oven and tent with foil; rest for 10 minutes before slicing meat.
- To prepare sauce:
- Combine blueberries, garlic, and sugar in a large saucepan. Turn heat to medium. Mash blueberries with back of wooden spoon to let juices release. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, until blueberries are softened.
- Add balsamic vinegar and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until mixture is reduced and thickened.
- Serve sauce spooned over sliced pork medallions.
Chef: Sarah (gourmet Gourmand)