Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- 6 corn husks (ears fresh sweet)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 1/4 cups purple onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno chilies (seeded and finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- In a large pot, bring water to boiling. Add corn. Cook for 5 minutes, or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut corn from the cobs. Discard cobs.
- In a large serving bowl, combine corn, blueberries, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno. To make the dressing, whisk together lime juice, oil, honey, cumin, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Chef: Maria & Josh