Yield: 4-6 servings
Saturated Fat: 4g
- 1 cup farro
- 2 1/4 cups vegetable broth (I love Pacific broth)
- 1 English cucumber (peeled, seeded and diced)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (chopped)
- 1/3 cups feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cups pistachios (chopped)
- 1/3 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt (/pepper)
- Rinse farro and place in a saucepan along with vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes until tender. Drain off any excess broth.
- Let farro cool to room temperature and place in a bowl with the diced cucumber, blueberries, mint, feta cheese and pistachios.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad with dressing and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Chef: Delish Knowledge