Saturated Fat: 6g
- 2 bananas (medium, mashed)
- 2 cups rolled oats (use certified GF brands to keep it GF)
- 1/4 cups almond meal (or little more if needed)
- 1/4 cups dried blueberries (wild)
- 1/4 cups coconut oil (melted)
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (use honey if not vegan)
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds (or use chia seeds)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine everything and mix well. Add a tablespoon or two of almond meal if the mix feels too shaggy and hard to shape.
- Use your hand to shape the mix into a cookie (I used about 3 tablespoon of the mix).
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until the cookies are slightly golden and cooked through.