Chicken Tacos with Avocado Citrus Salsa
Saturated Fat: 2g
- 4 citrus (servings leftover Asian, Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 avocado (pitted and cubed)
- 2 seedless oranges (any variety, such as Cara Cara or Navel)
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cups cilantro (minced)
- 1 jalapeno chilies (minced, remove seeds to keep mild)
- Warm up the leftover shredded chicken in the microwave until hot – 1-2 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss together all of the Avocado Citrus Salsa ingredients. Check for seasoning and adjust accordingly; set aside.
- Slightly warm the corn tortillas over an open flame using metal tongs. Flip the tortillas 2-3 times per side until slightly charred and pliable.
- To serve, fill each tortilla with shredded chicken and a heaping spoonful of the Avocado Citrus Salsa.
Chef: The Lemon Bowl