Yield: 4 Servings
Saturated Fat: 3g
- 1 cup greek yogurt (plain, unsweetened)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (depending on how dark-chocolatey you want it)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Mix ingredients together until there are no lumps from the cocoa powder and add more maple syrup if desired.
- Top with chocolate chips and enjoy with fruit, pita chips, graham grackers, etc, or just eat on its own.
- Chill (covered) in the fridge.
Chef: In This Kitchen