- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup yellow &/or orange cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 2-3 hot chili peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup pimento olives, sliced
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup George’s Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 shot of vodka (optional)
Combine everything in a large bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight so the flavors have time to bind. Keeps up to a week. Serve with chips… delicious!
This recipe was provided by Alex Bakis of George’s Mixes.