Saturated Fat: 2g
- 2 cups hummus (I like garlic or roasted red pepper)
- 2 cups nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (chopped, or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 lemon
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 cucumber (diced, about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cups kalamata (or black, pitted and sliced)
- 1/2 cups feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cups fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 package pita bread (your favorite Toufayan, I used Organic Sprouted Whole Wheat and Garlic flavors)
- Spread hummus in the bottom of a 13X9″ or similar sized serving dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lemon juice, and dill. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over hummus.
- Layer tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta, and parsley over yogurt mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, toast pita bread. Heat oven to 350° F. Place pitas on a baking sheet and heat for 5-10 minutes, or until warmed through. If you prefer your pitas more crispy, heat at 400° F. for 5-10 minutes. Remove pitas from oven and slice into wedges. Serve alongside dip.
Chef: Lively Table