Honey Barbecue Sauce
Yield: Makes approximately 3 cups
This recipe has been adapted from The Culinary Institute of America’s Grilling cookbook.
- 1 2/3 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark amber honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.