Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- 1 can pizza doughs (refrigerator)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (dried)
- garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9×9 square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Lightly flour work surface and remove pizza dough from can. Unroll to a rectangle and spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and then with the Parmesan cheese.
- Starting from the long end, roll up dough and wrap in parchment. Place in freezer for 15 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Remove dough log from freezer and slice into 1 1/2? discs. Place in prepared pan, slice side up. Brush tops with melted butter, then season lightly with garlic salt and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Place in oven and bake 22-27 minutes. Rolls are done when crust is lightly browned and cheese and sauce are bubbly.
Chef: Amanda's Cookin'