Saturated Fat: 1g
- 4 russet potatoes (Medium)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash your potatoes under cold water with a vegetable brush to remove any dirt, place on a paper towel lined plate, poke a few holes in them and cook in the microwave on high for 5-8 minutes, turning halfway through. Time will vary slightly depending upon the size of your potato. When the potatoes are fork-tender, remove from the microwave.
- Next, brush EVOO over the potato and sprinkle with a little salt; then cut a small X into the top of the potato and squeeze so that the inside of the potato is exposed.
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish; then top with sauce, cheese and oregano. Bake for approximately 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Chef: Carrie's Experimental Kitchen