Saturated Fat: 9g
- 2 cups cashew nuts (soaked)
- 1/2 cups sun-dried tomatoes in oil (drained)
- 1/4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- water (as needed, about 1/4 cup)
- Soak your cashews for 3-4 hours or overnight. Alternatively, do a quick soak by boiling water, then removing it from the heat and soaking the cashews in the hot water for at least 15 minutes. Drain the cashews before proceeding with the recipe.
- Place the soaked cashews, sun-dried tomatoes, and smoked paprika in a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Add water, starting with a few tablespoons, and blend. Add more water until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Taste and add salt to your preference. Enjoy!
Chef: Happy Healthy Mama