Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- 3 avocado (medium ripe, pitted and diced)
- 1 lime (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cups mild salsa
- 15 ounces black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cups black olives (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (minced)
- tortilla chips (for serving)
- Place avocado, lime juice, and garlic in a medium bowl. Mash until smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread guacamole into a serving dish and spread sour cream and salsa over top.
- In a small bowl, combine beans, corn, tomato, olives, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread evenly on top of dip.
- Refrigerate dip until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Chef: Whole and Heavenly Oven