Saturated Fat: 3g
- 16 ounces turkey meat (ground, uncooked)
- 1/4 cups pico de gallo
- 1/4 cups chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cups pepper jack (grated)
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 4 tortillas
- 2 cups grating cheese (any kind)
- In a large bowl, mix together ground meat, pico de gallo, bell peppers, egg, cheese, and taco seasoning. Be careful not to overwork the meat as this will make your burgers tough.
- Once the ingredients have just been combined in the bowl, divide the meat into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- On a hot grill or barbecue, cook the burgers about 4 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through entirely.
- While the burgers are cooking, grill the quesadillas (about 1/2 c per tortilla) until the cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy.
- Wrap quesadillas around the burgers, and top with tomatoes, lettuce, guacamole, etc.
- Eat and enjoy!
Chef: A Latte Food