Saturated Fat: 1g
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt (full-fat)
- 4 garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 1 cucumber (Large, grated)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil (& Vinegar Tzatziki Garlic Dip)
- Grate the cucumber onto a paper towel and squeeze the water out of the cucumber shreds.
- In a large mixing bowl stir all ingredients together until combined and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
Chef: Simple, Sassy and Scrumptious