Spring is a great time to renew your beauty skin care routine. Lucky Girl products are made with your best interests at heart. Taking good care of yourself is important; you want to look and always feel your best and in order to accomplish this, sometimes a change in your routine is needed.
Here are some of my favorite springtime recommendations:
Your body has been hiding all winter under warm weather clothing, but is your skin ready to be exposed? Dry flaky skin won’t look so hot in your spring outfits so you should try these Lucky Girl products if you want soft and smooth skin.
- Sugar Scrub – will gently slough off dead skin cells as natural oils soothe and hydrate your skin. And it’s safe to use on freshly shaved legs; there is no salt is this product. Your legs will be silky soft to the touch.
- Loofah Sponge Soap – Men love this bar of soap because of the loofah inside. Just slightly coarse and invigorating this soap buffs off dry skin and the makes your skin feel renewed.
- Lucky Lotion – Made with Vitamins A, C, E and paraben free. Vitamin A renews dead skin cells. Vitamin C will stimulate collagen making it firmer while Vitamin E nourishes dry skin. This easily absorbs into your skin and has a non-greasy feel.
For those of you who have started to workout and have been working longer hours on your feet, you might enjoy these products:
- Muscle Rescue Lotion – Pure essential oils have been added to relax tired and sore muscles. Rub all over your body to feel better faster.
- Bath Salt Soaks – Draw a hot bath with one of three different special blends; all are very relaxing and have Aromatherapy benefits. Try Muscle Rescue, Conched Out (for sleep) and Calming Waters (for stress).
- Massage Bar Soaps – Gently massage your body while simultaneously cleansing, available in Relaxation and Cellulite Reduction.
- Foot Soap – This fun soap is shaped like a foot and is made from anti-bacterial ingredients and natural essential oils, helping to soothe and increase circulation in tired and sore feet.
And last but not least, don’t forget to take care of your beautiful face:
- Try the Lucky Girl Face Cream for day and night nourishment with natural ingredients. It’s great for sensitive skin.
- The newest product coming out this spring is the Eye Cream. Developed for eye puffiness and wrinkles and excellent for those of you who suffer from seasonal allergies and want to have a more youthful appearance.
Come see me this Saturday April 6th from 9 til 5 pm at the Coconut Malorie Hotel Art & Craft Show in Ocean City.
*Get a free gift with every purchase. Be a lucky girl! Hope to see you there.
Products can be purchased anytime at Robin Walter Salon & Spa or by calling 410-251-6977.