We live in a social world where we always have a camera in one hand and a social network a click (or tap) away. But carrying a camera? That is so 2012.
It is time to go hands-free. Now, for you extreme sportsters, you may opt for a helmet with a GoPro Hero3 mount but, for those of us who want a lower profile appearance, a hands-free camera is as easy as slipping on a pair of sunglasses… literally.
The MegaSight 3 video sunglasses provide a high quality polarized lens with UV400 resistance, allowing you to see clearly in any situation. The built-in, hidden 720P HD video camera records high quality video without interfering with your activity. No more fumbling for your camera or phone in order to shoot video; just press a button on the glasses and you are in action.
The glasses feature built-in 8GB flash memory to provide 80-100 minutes of video. Battery life is a reasonable 1.5 hours. Easily connect to your phone, tablet or computer with a USB 2.0 connection in order for quick online posting and sharing on your social networks.
Now, let’s be clear… these glasses won’t be your primary sunglasses nor will it be your primary video camera, but as far as a convenient combination goes… these are hard to beat.
Perfect for recording:
- Days on the beach or park with your kids
- Amusement rides
- Outdoor sports such as surfing, fishing, golf, biking, driving, racing, hunting, skiing
- Tours: walking, biking, kayak, boating
- Your kids’ soccer games/sporting events
- Picnics and outdoor parties
- Undercover surveillance
- Video format: AVI HD 720P 1280×720 @30fps
- 5.0 Mega pixels
- Memory: Built-in Nand flash 8GB (80-100 minutes of video)
- Highly disguised video control buttons
- Web camera function
- Battery life: 1.5 hours USB 2.0
- Video sunglasses
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- Carrying cleaning bag
- User guide
Price: $91.95 includes Free Shipping