With Easter just a few days away, we thought we would revisit our crafty sides by sharing a quick and easy crafting project to enjoy with your kids.
- 2 brown lunch bags
- Chocolate Eggs (we chose Cadbury Creme Eggs)
- Flatten your paper bags. Take your scissors and cut off the tops of the bag roughly a half inch above the flap. Repeat with second bag.
- Take the remaining pieces (with the folds) and crumple them up repeatedly.
- Spread the bags out again and cut fringe in the bag along the open ends.
- Take one of your bags and fold the fringe over, opening up the bag to look like a basket.
- Take the second bag and nestle it within the first bag.
- Scrunch and manipulate the fringe until your bag starts to look like a birds nest.
- Use the remaining bag pieces to make more twigs for your nest.
- Place your chocolate eggs in the center of your nests and voila!