Ocean City Fall Restaurant Week is one of those beloved events that locals look forward to each spring and fall. The TWO WEEK Restaurant Week extravaganza gives locals the chance to get back out and enjoy their favorite restaurants while affording visitors with the opportunity to sample some of Ocean City’s finest establishments…all at a great price. These deals are pretty unbelievable; you can essentially get 4 and 5 course meals for cheaper than you can get an entrée at the same restaurant on a regular night. It’s fine dining at its best at a fraction of the cost. There are no passes, tickets or coupons required… all you have to do is pick a participating restaurant and dine out during the dates of the promotion.
How it works/What you need to know:
– In addition to their regular menu, participating Restaurant Week establishments offer special Restaurant Week fixed price menu options. Restaurants can offer a $10, $20, $30, or $40 fixed menu price (that may even include dessert!). The best thing about restaurant week is that each restaurant does it differently and can range from lunch specials to fine dining. This gives people a variety of options as well as the opportunity to eat at places they’ve been meaning to try but haven’t gotten to yet. Restaurants also have the option of featuring ‘great deals’ during Restaurant Week rather than featuring a set prix-fixe menu. Deals range from discounts on bottles of wine to special entree prices.
– BJ’s on the Water, Blue Ox Bar & Grille, Captain’s Table, Crab Alley, Crab Bag, DaVinci’s By The Sea, Duffy’s Tavern, Galaxy 66, Greene Turtle on 116th Street, Happy Jack Pancake House, Hemingway’s at The Coral Reef, Horizon’s Oceanfront Restaurant, Jules Restaurant, Layton’s on 92nd, Longboard Café, Ocean City Brewing Company, Peaky’s Rooftop, Seacrets, The Hobbit, The Shark on the Harbor, Touch of Italy, and the Victorian Room.
When is it?
– Sunday, October 12th until Sunday, October 26th
Some of the specific deals that ShoreBread definitely WON’T miss out on:
– Seacrets: All entrees are under $20.
– Longboard Café: Tues-Thurs 2-course prix fix lunch menu for $10.95.
– Crab Bag: $29.95 for crab feast… all you can eat with fries, slaw and corn.
– Galaxy 66: Prix Fixe $30 dinner
Don’t miss out on this year’s Fall OC Restaurant Week, you’re sure to see us dining around town!