If you’re looking to party on New Year’s Eve, the Eastern Shore may not be New York City, but it certainly rivals the major metropolitan areas with festive events from Downtown Salisbury’s Ball Drop to dancing the night away at Seacrets. But before you hit the dance floor or start counting down until midnight, perhaps you should fill up on some delicious treats. Our favorite restaurants are offering great dine-in specials for New Year’s Eve, making it the celebration of a lifetime! Read along for the inside scoop:
Dia De Los Muertos Party at The Shark: 9:30PM-12:30AM
- Head to The Shark as they honor the spirit of the past and celebrate the year ahead with an authentic Dia de Los Muertos party! This century old spiritual celebration and its worldwide influence and adaption is the inspiration for the night’s dishes. The Shark is making it a fun-filled evening, complete with hand-painted sugar skulls, traditional decorations, party favors, a champagne toast at midnight and door prizes given away through the entire evening.
- $90 per person
- Includes: Live entertainment by Opposite Directions, Seven Course Theme Inspired Gourmet Meal, Combination of assorted appetizers and desserts served family style along with multiple main courses offering your choice of options, party favors: hats, horns and other fun stuff and champagne.
New Year’s Eve at Greene Turtle in West OC: 9PM-2AM
- It’s going to be a fun night at the Greene Turtle in West OC as they ring in the New Year! For just $29.99 you can enjoy 3-courses and a glass of champagne. There will be DJ Wood, party favors and no cover.
New Year’s Celebration at Touch of Italy: 9PM-1AM
- Enjoy a four-course meal by Executive Chef, Ciro Verdi. After dinner there will be dancing with live music by local favorite Lauren Glick. You can enjoy this Italian inspired New Year’s celebration for just $85 per person.
New Year’s Eve at Galaxy 66: 9PM-12:30AM
- It’s another great event at the Galaxy 66. For $75 per person, the evening will include a 3-course dinner, complimentary champagne toast and party favors at midnight. There will be seating’s at 9PM for the full dinner and seating’s at 5PM and 7PM for the 3-course dinner for $65 per person.
New Year’s Eve Bash at Seacrets: 4PM-4AM
- It’s where the party is AT. With a 12 hour long celebration, you can bet Seacrets will be packed to the brim. There will be a champagne toast at midnight, dinner reservations, and live entertainment by Full Circle, Jon Maurer Band, 9 Mile Roots, Garden State Radio and Ultrafuze. There are four dinner seatings: 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm and 8:45pm (reservations required). The special menu includes house favorites such as jerk chicken, pear-adise salad, smoked fish, and baby back ribs, along with heavy hitters like chicken mozzarella, bouillabaisse, and Ahi tuna.
It’s 12 O’Clock Somewhere NYC Party @ Longboard Cafe: 8PM-12AM
- The Longboard Café is putting on a great NYE party! They are counting down and busting a piñata at 10PM for those of you who can’t make it to midnight. Tickets are just $39 and include heavy hors d’oeuvres all evening, a champagne toast, and party favors. There will be reduced drink prices all night as well as live entertainment by Reform School.
Family New Year Celebration at The Bonfire: 8:30PM-1AM
- Our favorite seafood buffet is hosting a great New Year’s Eve celebration as well! Make a reservation and eat all you can for a great price. It’s a family style party with favors and noisemakers galore.
Hooters of West Ocean City: 8PM-2AM
- West Ocean City is the place to be on New Year’s Eve night, with tons of our favorite restaurants celebrating HARD! Hooters is one example, with live entertainment from Dust-n-Bones and DJ Shaggy and an open bar with a champagne fountain with a butler passing out hor d’oeuvres, and an upscale buffet and carving station. You can enjoy this celebration for $65 in advance or $80 at the door.
Brew River: Dinner from 4pm-10pm
- Brew River is kick-starting the night with a NYE dinner in the dining room and entrees like chicken imperial, broiled stuffed shrimp, bourbon salmon and Maryland crab cakes for $34.99 per person. After dinner, DJ C-Dub is making this New Year’s Eve a great one! There will be live acoustic music from Union Road from 6PM-10PM in the bar.
Harpoon Hanna’s: All Night Long
- If you aren’t a fan of over-planning, dinner reservations, or Prix-fixed dining, then Harpoon Hanna’s is the place to be on NYE. No reservations required, no packages, no cover, and more importantly, NO HASSLE! DJ Bon Boi will start at 9pm and regular dinner menu will be served.
DiFebo’s Restaurant: All Night Long
- For the low-key NYE celebration (or for those of you looking to carb overload before your big night out), we suggest making dinner reservations at one of our favorite Italian restaurants – DiFebo’s. The Bethany Beach Italian grill never disappoints, with classic dishes like Big Bob’s meatballs, cavatelli Bolognese, fresh gnocchi, and the homemade ravioli of the day. And since you’re celebrating, you’d be remiss if you skipped out on the cannolis!
The Atlantic Hotel: All Night Long
- If you’re planning on being in America’s Coolest Small Town for the big ball drop, the Atlantic Hotel is the place to be. Located at the center of all the excitement, you would be wise to make a reservation for dinner before heading out to the streets to celebrate. Food and drink features will be available along with live music.
Three Course Prix Fixe Meal at Sunset Grille
- Sunset Grille is known for their awesome wintertime specials (Italian night is a big favorite around here), so it’s no surprise that they have a killer menu line-up for NYE. The NYE three-course, prix fixe special (or $75 with wine pairings) is downright mouthwatering, with options like butter poached lobster and grilled petite filet mignon with a jumbo lump crab cake.
NYE 2015 at Dead Freddies: Come Get Shipwrecked
- The Dead Freddie’s crew is primed and ready for a serious NYE celebration, complete with entertainment by DJ Wax, party favors, and a champagne toast. But first, dinner! The Chef is planning on celebrating big this year, with a seriously delicious menu: sesame seared tuna, herbed blue cheese crusted New York strip, Thai-glazed salmon, crème brulee and more!
New Year’s Eve Party at BJ’s on the Water: 11:30am-1:30am
- BJ’s will be serving their entire menu from 11am until 1:30am, providing you with plenty of opportunities to load up on delicious dishes including overstuffed sandwiches, tantalizing appetizers, crab cakes, lobster tail, char-grilled steaks and all of your favorite Eastern Shore cuisine. And don’t forget about the raw bar! No reservations required, no hidden costs, no cover and no minimum.
Ocean Pines Yacht Club/The Cove Restaurant: 7:30pm-1am
- For an all-inclusive, hassle-free evening of festivities and fun in Ocean Pines, head to The Cove and the Yacht Club. For $95 per person, enjoy food, beverages, beer and wine, along with a cash bar available for liquor or specialty drinks. The party starts at the downstairs bar at The Cove at 7:30pm with passed hors d’oeuvres, cheese, fruit and veggie displays, risotto station with specialty toppings, raw bar, and a smoked pork belly station. Next, head upstairs to the Yacht Club at 9pm for a festive salad, surf & turf, and dessert. Round out your night dancing to DJ DomDiG and toast the New Year at midnight with complimentary champagne.
No matter where you choose to dine this New Year’s Eve, we remind everyone to be safe. New Year’s Eve is a night to celebrate the past year while welcoming the new beginnings that await, so enjoy responsibly and have a Happy New Year!