Valentine’s Day is a day to make your loved one feel special. Lucky Girl products are fun and made with quality ingredients to give your special someone the extra pampering and nourishment their skin craves.
These top selling products and spa services are recommended for dry winter skin for Valentine’s Day gifts:
– Valentine’s Bath Bombs that look like Sweet Tart Candy. When dropped in a bath they fizz and release hydrating oils to soften dry skin while aromatherapy scents give you a sense of peace and calm. Make it more fun and jump in with your Valentine!
– The Exfoliating Sugar Scrubs are perfect for removing dry and flakey skin. Your skin will feel silky smooth to the touch.
– Therapeutic Massage Oils are not only great for a relaxing massage, you can also use after a shower or bath for extra soft and moisturized skin.
– Try the Love Spell Body Lotion, enriched with vitamins A to renew skin cells, vitamin C to stimulate collagen and vitamin E for nourishment. Your skin will love this lotion because it absorbs easily and is also paraben free.
– Dry winter facial skin will be an easy fix when you use the Lucky Rejuvenating Face Cream for dry and sensitive skin. Soothing ingredients such as lavender and vitamins will give your skin what it needs for a healthy radiant glow…just like being in love.
– Pucker up for Valentine’s Day with the Natural Hydrating Lip Balms. Someone will definitely enjoy a kiss from you. Available in tasty Mint Julep and Lime Margarita.
If you really want to make your Valentine feel pampered treat her to a LUCKY GIRL SPA TREATMENT. This is a full body facial from head to toe with an exfoliation and hydrating massage. A complimentary bath bomb is included to take home with you after this incredibly relaxing treatment.
Christy Stone Trala is a licensed Esthetician that makes Lucky Girl Bath and Beauty and provides spa services at Robin Walter Salon & Spa. You can purchase her products at the spa or find them at www.luckygirlbathandbeauty.com